Thursday 11 December 2014

Review of 2014

I'm back, bitches!

Inspired by my friend Shayley, I'm going to re-ignite my blog for 2015. The best way to start may be catching up all you eager subscribers to my past year and what better way to start than with some top threes.

Movies:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. The Lego Movie
3. The Imitation Game

You will notice something the top two have in common is Chris Pratt, which leads me on to..

Men of the Year:

1. Chris Pratt
2. Frank Grillo
3. Sam Rockwell

I mean, did you see Franks arms in The Purge: Anarchy? Christ.

Books:

1. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
2. I am Pilgrim - Terry Hayes
3. Bossypants - Tina Fey

I credit Gone Girl for getting me back in to reading this year. I read a total of 14 books which, for me, is quite a feat.

Albums:

1. Kacey Musgraves - Same Trailer, Different Park
2. Ed Sheeran - X
3. Lady Antebellum -747

I have fallen head over heels for that acoustic, ukelale sound of Kacey. I highly recommend listening to Merry go round, it's a great song.

New TV Shows:

1. The League
2. How to get away with murder
3. Girls

When I was ill, The League kept me company.

Exisiting TV shows:

1. The Walking Dead
2. Parks & Recreation
3. The Mindy Project

The Walking Dead is just... I can't even.


.................................................................................................................

Things I achieved - (This is the boasty, big-myself-up part)

  • I ran a 5k Rainbow run and raised £370 for Ty Hafan
  • I lost a total of 39 pounds. 
  • Batman started following me on Twitter
  • I got 63% on my first Law exam in Contract
  • I was a bridesmaid for the 3rd time at my brothers wedding
  • I climbed Pen-y-fan
Here's to the next 365 days of awesomeness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment